SCRIBZEE Online is more user-friendly.
Why access SCRIBZEE® Online from your PC?
On a larger screen it is easier to read, organise, amend and add to your note. It also offers additional features allowing you to apply a search filter to your notes, organise folders, print notes, and view account statistics (number of notes, available storage capacity).
Every time you use it on the move or at a desk – in editing or consultation mode – you can choose the most appropriate screen: smartphone, tablet or computer.
How to access SCRIBZEE® Online
SCRIBZEE® Online can be accessed at: scribzee.my-oxford.com
Use your normal SCRIBZEE® log-in details (email address and password).
The main features of SCRIBZEE® Online
Just like on the smartphone app, you can access:
- Pending notes for filing
- Filed notes
When you are in a note, you can:
- Rename it
- Change its location and move it between folders
- Create a PDF and then email it
- Reorder the pages
- Add an image to the note
- Delete pages
- Delete the note
Just like on the smartphone app, you can search for a note by a keyword in the title. SCRIBZEE® Online offers a search filter feature:
- To carry out a search, click on under the SCRIBZEE® logo at the top left-hand side of the screen
- When you have got your search results, just click on “Filter by” on the right of the screen and choose the most appropriate criteria:
Print a note
To print a note, just click on the print icon in the menu bar above your note. You can then print the PDF file which opens in a new window.
By clicking on at the top right-hand side of the screen, you can access your account details including:
- the number of pages and notes scanned and the number of folders created.
- your current and remaining storage capacity on the secure Oxford cloud.
With online access to SCRIBZEE®, you have even more capability to access your handwritten notes anytime, anywhere.